Here is my story:
In 2015 I started my Virtual Bookkeeping Business with no money and no idea how I was going to find clients. Many told me I would fail. Fortunately I did not listen.
You see I walked out of a job when the owner threatened me with physical harm. All I had to generate revenue to take care of my family was my accounting/bookkeeping skills, a 2 year old laptop, an iPhone, internet connection, 20 years of business experience and the willingness to do the hard work.
Really I had no choice.
I made a decision that I was going build a Virtual Bookkeeping Business. The most important thing I did was create simple systems & processes and best practices. With focus, determination and practice I learned what works and what does not so I can help my clients grow their business.
Today I use my experience and expertise in accounting and bookkeeping to help other business owners. I specialize in using QuickBooks Online to work with my clients in to keep accurate, timely and clean financial records. I offer consulting services focused towards companies that need help invoicing clients and cash flow management. My clients are located around the world.
- 12 years of Catholic School.
- UCLA – B.S. Accounting
- McDonald’s Franchise – 20 years from Crew Member to Partner
- 1994 Winner Ray Kroc “Green & Growing Award
- Fidelity National Financial – Regulatory Accountant
- Founded Car-Tech Auto Repair – Sold to a national parts company
- 20 years of working in Small to Fortune 100 Businesses as a CFO, COO, Controller & Consultant developing accounting systems & processes